At CRS, we wanted to reassure our clients that we are continuing to operate all be it with a reduced work force. Like every Business across the UK, we are closely monitoring developments on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. We are continuing to work to Government guidelines and following the advice provided by UK health authorities.
We have introduced a series of measures to protect our clients and colleagues including:
- Staff working from home where appropriate and able to do so.
- Social distancing within the Offices and all working environments.
- Ensuring our staff are equipped with hand sanitiser gel, soap and anti bacterial wipes.
- Restriction of Field Agent and Debt Collection Officer visits.
- Reduced working hours: 0800 – 1730 GMT.
We will continue to operate until it is not safe to do so or we are advised to that effect. The safety and well being of our personnel and all concerned is of paramount importance. Our thoughts go out to anybody who has been affected by this terrible virus thus far and we are praying for a swift end to this.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact tab.